“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” ~ Yogi Berra
You’ve probably heard or read Berra’s quote more than once. It sounds funny, and it’s absolutely true.
The last few months I’ve been working with a group who want to trek to Machu Picchu in 2019. They know where they want to go. So it’s simple to create a step by step plan to get them to their desired destination: selecting dates, working with the trekking company to develop an itinerary, booking flights, hotels and all the rest of the cool experiences they’ll have along the way.
Imagine if they had only told me they wanted to hike in Peru. Without any more information, I might have created an adventure tour that included trekking to Huascarán, the highest peak in Peru and definitely more strenuous than getting to Machu Picchu. And, not what they had in mind.
But without knowing where they want to go, I would have to make assumptions and hope I get it right. Imagine the group’s disappointment when they didn’t end up at Machu Picchu!
The same is true with your business.
If you don’t have a plan for where you want to go, you’ll end up someplace else.
And it might not be what you imagined. It’s likely you’ll fall short of your expectations because there’s no clear path to meet them.
- You want to create an online course, but you don’t have a step by step plan to create, promote and deliver it.
- You want to increase your revenue by 30%, but you have no idea what actions to take to achieve that goal.
- You want to write a book, but you don’t have a marketing plan to implement once it’s published.
To support you in this endeavor, I’m facilitating a 2019 Q1 Planning Workshop designed to help you plot a plan of action for what you want to accomplish in the first 90 days of 2019.
On January 3, the (virtual) Planning Workshop is focused on creating your marketing plan and implementation timeline through March 31, 2019.
The time is now to start preparing for your Q1 programs.
In a small group, you’ll focus on what you want to accomplish in the first quarter of 2019 and the specific action plan to make it happen.
Here are the details:
- We meet on Zoom for 4 hours on Thursday, January 3, 2019, from 8 am to 12 pm Pacific time/ 11 am to 3 pm Eastern time. There will be time for breaks.
- We will look at where you are now in your business, where you want to be on March 31, 2019, and map out the path for you to get there.
- The Q1 Planning Workshop will be a blend of mastermind, facilitated exercises, ideas, advice, and Q&A. You will get worksheets to use throughout the planning process.
- We’ll identify what you need in order to meet your first quarter goals: resources, tools, skills, partners and your timeline of actions.
- My intention is for you to leave the Q1 Planning Workshop with a customized, actionable plan for boosting the visibility of your business, marketing your programs and services, and attracting more opportunities. This is a Get It Done workshop.
- Depending on the size of the group, time may allow for individual attention during Q&A while also enjoying support and wisdom from your posse.
- The session will be recorded so you can reference it when you need to.
January 3, 2019
8 am PT – 12 pm PT / 11 am ET – 3 pm ET
You have two options:
$97 for the 4-hour Workshop: Click here to register
$197 for Workshop + 60-minute private consultation to discuss your plan and get individualized help: Click here to register
This focused time together will set you up with the support, tools, and motivation you need to start your new year on a high note.
Sound good? Pick the option that works best for you and let’s get started!I’ll work with you to map the path to make your 2019 Q1 productive and profitable and look forward to sharing this adventure with you!
Wishing you a happy and peaceful New Year! 😀
P.S. If you’d prefer to do a one on one strategic planning day, schedule a 20-minute discovery session and we’ll chat about how we can do that together.
P.P.S. Here’s what Georgia had to say after attending a Strategic Planning workshop in August:
“Just finished Denise’s Strategic Master Plan Think Tank and it was amazing! So much accomplished. I am set until 2019. The handouts alone were worth the admission. And, Denise’s warm, intelligent insights always push my business forward by a magnitude.”