What are you doing to stay mentally and emotionally healthy? Based on the article with the most clicks last week, you’re looking for ideas to help stay focused on what’s important: Six Daily Questions to Ask Yourself While Social Distancing.
In my breaks from staying on top of my business and to clear my head of Covid-19 news, I’ve been bouncing between reading Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari and rewatching all 5 seasons of The Wire after HBO opened access with no subscription required. Best. Show. Ever. Any other fans out there?
Now, here are the 5 Things to read or watch while you #stayathome:
1. April 23, 2005, the first-ever YouTube video was uploaded. Here it is. You may be underwhelmed.
2. Thanks to my fave morning new email, Morning Brew, I discovered a slew of Quarantine Book Recommendations via Literary Hub. It also happened to be World Book Day on April 23 and you can get 9 free Kindle ebooks on Amazon through the end of today (sorry, this special has expired)
3. As a card-carrying introvert, I can relate…Yes, Even Introverts Can Be Lonely Right Now.
4. I don’t entirely agree with the last point… 8 science-backed ways to boost resilience during the COVID-19 crisis.
5. And for a hit of beauty and peace: Coyotes, bobcats and bears: Wildlife is reclaiming Yosemite National Park .
One more thing, if you’re curious about Intermittent Fasting, my colleague Ellen Britt and I are hosting our second 10-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge, starting May 4. Details here.
What’s something you’ve been reading or watching lately? Please let me know in the comments, below. And, feel free to share the post with your friends and colleagues!
You Guide To Better Visibility on the Web
This post was originally published as an email on April 24, 2020