When I look at the types of articles and books I read, I see what eclectic tastes I have. Personal development, travel, social media marketing, more travel, professional development, food…
Here are 5 things I have been reading and watching this past week
1. My sister shared an article about the company she works for, GoodWeave International. It’s actually more of a beautiful photo essay about the work they do in India and Nepal. Their mission is to end child labor and improve everything that is related, such as children being educated, fed, being abused and working and living in extremely dangerous conditions.
2. My dear friend and colleague Dr. Ellen Britt had an article published about her experience with Intermittent Fasting and how it’s transformed her life. Ellen’s story is an inspiration to me. If you’re interested in learning more and would like to join our private (free) Facebook group, click here.
3. This opinion piece in the New York Times caught my eye this week, on how to get every email returned. The writing advice is excellent.
4. eMarketer has updated its chart on adult time spent on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. Both Facebook and Snapchat are losing and Instagram is gaining in daily time spent by U.S. adult users. Are you on Instagram? It’s a good bet your audience is! Let’s connect there.
5. I get a lot of questions about how to use Instagram and particularly how to find the right hashtags to use. I found this video by Sue B. Zimmerman that gives you the rundown in under 5 minutes.
What have you been reading and watching in last week? Please let me know in the comments, below. And, feel free to share the post with your friends and colleagues!
You Guide To Better Visibility on the Web
This post was originally published as an email on May 31, 2019.