Year-end always brings a flurry of Top Ten posts, often focusing on a blog’s most popular posts of the year. This blog is no exception. I dug into my analytics to find the ten online marketing articles that got the most page views and comments during 2012. Those two metrics are generally a good indication of the types of content your readers enjoy the most and from which they get the most value.
Why should you create a year-end Top Ten list?
- Adds more value for your audience
- New and long-time subscribers may have missed earlier popular posts
- Refocuses visibility on your best content
- Reveals trends about what your readers like
- Readers love list posts and usually share them with their networks
I’ve created the Top Ten list on List.ly so you can vote on your favorite of the ten posts, comment, share and embed the list on your own blog, if you wish.
[listly id=”2kg” theme=”light” layout=”full” numbered=”yes” image=”yes” items=”all”]
Did you write a Top Ten List of Popular Posts? Please share a link to your post in the comments below so we can check out what you created in 2012!