- Why use WordPress for your blogsite
- Sandra’s must-install plugin recommendations
- The number of plugins to install and how they affect performance
- How to win a copy of Sandra’s book! (scroll to end of the post)
Sandra De Freitas is a top tech coach, speaker, trainer, author, expert in internet technology, and founder of WPBlogsites.com, a successful coaching, consulting and training firm.
- Watch past Adventures
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Get your copy of Does This Blogsite Make My Wallet Look Fat? (Kindle edition)
For your convenience, included below is the mp3 file and transcript for the Hangout with Sandra De Freitas.
[Tweet “If you can write an email, you can write a blog post. ~ @TechCoach via @DeniseWakeman”]
Plugins & Themes Mentioned During the Hangout
- Cute Profiles
- Digg Digg
- Backup Buddy*
- WordPress Simple Firewall*
- Optimize Press (for landing pages)
- Genesis and Child themes (StudioPress)
- Slideshow (iThemes)
- More recommendations in Sandra’s guest post
- Ultimate Blogger’s Guide to WordPress Plugins (Content Warfare TV hosted by Ryan Hanley)
*Sandra’s must-install plugins
Enter Contest to Win a Copy of Sandra’s Book
To get reminders about when Adventures are scheduled and when replays are posted, you can get on the list and follow me on Google+. Be sure to let me know you want to be added to my Adventures in Visibility Notification Circle so you get the invitation directly through Google+.