Stop laboring over your content marketing and start squeezing more out of every piece of content you create!
If there’s one thing that’s true for all online entrepreneurs it’s this: Content is king.
And queen. And knights, jesters, and peasants, too.
Content is the backbone of any online marketing strategy.
Basically, it’s everything.
Unfortunately, creating content can be a painstaking process. It can take hours (or days!) to string together a decent (let alone fantastic and audience-worthy) blog post, email series or webinar.
Worse, once we create our “brilliant” blog post or wow-inducing webinar, it often dies a slow, silent death right after.
Meaning? We put it out there once, excitedly, unabashedly, proudly–and never do anything with it ever again.
Even our best, most well-thought-out content gets treated like an old prom dress. We love it all up for one big, glamorous night, and then toss it into the back of our closets never to be seen again.
And then? We get right back to the content creation grind. And then the cycle starts again. Insert a big ole’ face palm here!
Unfortunately, all of this means that eventually–no matter how much we love what we do and the content we create–the whole process starts to become a bore–and a chore.
It starts to feel like “just another task” to check off our list.
We feel like we’re fresh out of fresh ideas.
We wrack our brains–and nothing.
We feel like we’ve already said the same thing a million times before.
And frankly, we start to feel like maybe the whole “creating content” thing is just a big waste of time, money and energy. (Although truthfully we know it’s not–since it does work, when we work it.)
Don’t worry–we’ve all been there!
But there IS another way to “do” content.
A Piece of Content with One Purpose Now Can Have Another Purpose Later!
If you’re here, you’re a super smart, super savvy entrepreneur. Which means you’ve probably heard of content repurposing before.
But if you’re still reading this page, I’m going to stick my neck out and guess you aren’t actually doing it yet, or not consistently.
No matter what your reason:
You “don’t have enough content.” (Trust me, you have way more than enough!)
You “don’t have the time.”
Or you “just don’t feel like it.” (That’s a legitimate excuse for pretty much anything, right?)
The truth is, you just can’t #entrepreneur without content.
You Have Tons of Already-Created and Not-Quite-Finished Content Right At Your Fingertips–It’s Time to Put It to Use!
Listen: If you’ve been in business for more than a few weeks (yep, I said weeks), chances are good you actually already have a ton of content.
Not only that, but you probably have even more content that’s partially or almost done–and that’s not even mentioning the done-for-you content you’ve purchased, too!
This is all great news because it means you actually have everything you need to turn old favorites into forever favorites, without creating more work for yourself!
All that’s missing is the step-by-step guidance and direction on exactly what to repurpose–and how to do it in fun, fresh ways.
And that’s where I come in.
I’ve created a simple solution to your content repurposing woes, so you can wow your readers with your best content over and over again.
The Content Repurposing Workshop: How to Save Time, Money, and Get More Business-Building Visibility
It’s time to learn how to squeeze every drop of goodness out of all the amazing content you create–and quit letting all your hard work go to waste!
So, if you want to:
- Save time on content creation (so you have more time to spend with clients–or your family!)
- Get leads and make more money from the same piece of content over and over again (This is a real thing–and I can show you how to do it!)
- Win more customers with less work!
- Work content repurposing into your current marketing plan in fun, creative ways
Then this is exactly what you need! Here’s what you’re getting inside this 4 module, live course…
Module 1: You Already Have Everything You Need (But First You Have to Find It)
Module 1 Is all about mining your own content for the hidden gems you’ve long forgotten about (or never actually finished). You’ll learn all about how to get it organized so you can put this content to work for you right away.
Module 1 covers:
- Why you need to go back to business basics before you repurpose a single word–and the top 3 things you MUST get crystal-clear about to rock your content repurposing.
- What a “sub-niche” is–and why it’s essential to know yours if you want to repurpose the “right” content.
- How to find killer content you don’t even remember creating (it exists!)– and exactly what to do with all your abandoned content (To use it or not to use it-that IS the question, and we’ll answer it!)
- 3 smart ways to evaluate your content and decide what makes the cut–and what gets left on the cutting room floor.
- The LAST thing you ever want to do to people who buy from you–and how to avoid it.
- How to identify how your ideal customer thinks and learns–and exactly why this matters so much.
- Why you shouldn’t just dump your content that didn’t get a ton of engagement–and what to do with it instead.
- The ONE simple thing you can do differently with your content–plus surprising ways to go the extra mile with your content to ensure your readers keep coming back for more.
- How to find and organize your content without driving yourself crazy!
You know the phrase “Everything old is new again”? This module will show you how true that statement is, and why that’s actually amazing news for your content repurposing efforts.
Module 2: Variety is the Key to Reaching Bigger Audiences
In Module 2, we’ll look at ways to make all your old copy and content feel fresh, original and brand sparkling new – without having to rewrite it to death. It’s time to think outside your normal content-creation habits!
Module 2 is all about:
- Why you need to rethink your old content creation habits and regular go-to’s to get the biggest results from your repurposed content
- The EASIEST way to repurpose content without more creation–plus how to use a single piece of content 6 different ways!
- How to revamp static content so it stays hot and relevant–and brings in leads consistently, months and even years later!
- 4 easy, hands-off ways to get the most mileage from your repurposed content–without doing it yourself.
Module 3: Get Out of Your Content Rut
It’s time for Module 3! This module is all about using what comes naturally to you to create the most powerful content possible. We’ll dive into fresh, creative ways to repurpose and share your content, including:
- 10 creative ways to repurpose and share 10 specific types of content–like raiding your membership sites, transcribing podcasts, bundling blog posts and so much more!
- What to do with all those old Facebook Lives–including 7 fun ways to turn one Live into multiple forms of content. (You haven’t heard these yet–trust me!)
- The 2 opposing things you need to focus on to repurpose successfully and create powerful results–plus an insider’s look at a really simple formula for fast repurposing.
- How to find the content repurposing methods that work best for you–so you can consistently put out the best content for your people, quickly.
- 1 surprising benefit the content repurposing process can lead you to–which means you’ll never have to worry about a “flopped” launch again.
- The one thing you need to include on almost every piece of content– if you take nothing else away from this module, let it be this!
Module 4: The Hidden “Content” You Haven’t Even Thought of Yet
Finally, we’ll talk all about finding the content you probably don’t even count as content–yet. Even when you think you’ve “done it all,” I promise there’s still an entire library of content you haven’t touched yet.
In Module 4, we’ll cover…
- One of the best places to look for content that most business owners take for granted–and what to look for once you “get there.”
- How to creatively repurpose content based on the tools, apps and online SaaS systems you love–and bring in leads and income, too!
- 7 content repurposing hacks, tips, and tricks you’ve never thought of–including one simple technique that’ll help you work repurposing into your content creation process right from the start (not as an afterthought!)
- 4 free and paid tools to make repurposing faster and easier–and the one thing you need to do first if you really want them to work for you.
Repurposing the Content You Already Have is the Easiest Way to Get More–and Create Less!
Seriously, just imagine this…
- Expanding your audience and landing more leads–over and over again–from one piece of well-written content (that you wrote months ago!)
- Cross-promoting content easily from different social channels and reaching hundreds or even thousands of new prospects, with the same content!
- Shelling out less money to hire writers or VA’s to create new content from scratch
- Cutting the time you have to spend creating content every week right in half!
- Extending the “shelf-life” of your content indefinitely so your hard work never goes to waste (or becomes a “one hit wonder”)
All you have to do is say yes to this workshop and it can all be yours.
The four 90-minute classes will be taught live via Zoom over 2 weeks:
Tuesday, February 12 at 12:00 pm PT/ 3:00 pm ET
JUST ADDED: Thursday, February 21 at 12:00 pm PT/ 3:00 pm ET – Bonus follow-up for Q&A and content review.
Sure, you could continue to labor over your content creation to the point of hand cramps and backaches (been there!) or shell out thousands for a content or copywriter to create piles upon piles of original content…
Or, you–or your team–could start repurposing all the incredible content you already have at your fingertips, and reaping major rewards.
The choice is yours.
Ready to get the most out of your content?
Your Guide to Better Visibility on the Web
(and content repurposing is ALL about getting better visibility!)
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If after the first two classes you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better, more satisfying business, simply email me before the third class, for a fast, courteous refund.
P.P.S. A little bit about me…
My motto is “Just say yes!” After a life-changing trek in the Peruvian Andes, I embraced my inner Adventurer and ditched the black business suits for a knapsack and hiking boots.
With map in hand, curiosity drives me to explore and challenge myself and others to embrace the new: a marketing strategy or tool, a mountain to conquer, or seeking out new restaurants. I dig deep, am fully engaged, committed and eager to share what I learn.
Whether it’s a consult or hanging out with a glass of wine at happy hour, I am down to earth and shun hype. But don’t mistake my laid-back demeanor for lack of passion. If you ask me about Peru, social media, or any of my myriad causes, I get quite animated!
Fiercely loyal, I am passionate about empowering others to experiment and let go of the little fears that are limiting growth, so they can say “yes” to the bigger adventures and recognize new opportunities, too.