Facebook is the social networking behemoth and regardless of how you feel about the platform, you can’t ignore it. If your audience hangs out on Facebook, then it’s a good idea to spend some time there connecting and engaging before you ask for a sale.
It’s a well known fact that organic reach on Facebook has declined significantly. It’s frustrating and annoying. But there are some actions you can take to boost your visibility and therefore increase your Facebook engagement. To get the lowdown on how to navigate on Facebook, Amy Porterfield joined me on Adventures in Visibility to share tips that work and won’t cost you a dime.
Amy and I discussed:
- How to increase your visibility and Facebook engagement (without investing in ads)
- What works NOW to encourage engagement on your content
- The features of an action-worthy post
- Recent news about the demise of like-gating
- Click-bait and why you don’t want to do it
- Using Graph Search to find your niche audience