Little tweaks can make a big difference.
As I discuss in the short video (1:37 min) below, once you have your foundation established, then you move into the strategy and tactics to amplify your message.
I asked some of my Online Visibility Challenge alumni what they have implemented that has made a lasting difference to their online marketing strategy.
Here are seven easy to implement visibility tips they shared that can give you a long-term boost:*
- Add Click to Tweet to your blog posts so your readers have a fast, simple way to share your content to their Twitter followers.
- Share your content multiple times over your social networks. Sharing once limits the number of people who see your content. Create a schedule or editorial calendar to easily manage when and where you post your content.
- Use large, branded images on your blog posts. They stand out when your blog posts are shared across social media. Canva is a great tool to use. Select one of the templates and create your image. Make sure your image is at least 560 pixels wide so it shows up in a large format in social new feeds.
- Create microcontent from your blog posts and drip it across your social networks.
- Have a clear Call to Action in every social profile to send people to your website or lead magnet.
- Set up an account on Gravatar.com so your comments on blog posts always include your profile picture. People want to see your face, not a logo.
- Use a social media management tool like Hootsuite (my preferred tool) or Buffer to schedule tweets and status updates. This will help you be more consistent in the content you’re sharing with your audience. Consistency is key for maintaining visibility on the web.
Simple as these tips are, implementing them can make a positive impact on your visibility. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
At this point, you might be thinking “I get it, but, I still don’t understand how it all works!”
That’s why I created the Online Visibility Challenge…
This program will show you exactly what to do. It will help you understand your options, learn what tools work best for your business, and how to implement a plan that gets you results. Click here to learn more. The next Challenge begins on November 3.Create microcontent from your blog posts and drip it across your social networks.Click To Tweet