In a recent interview on #Blab with Bonnie, hosted by Bonnie Frank, we talked non-stop about how to create effective online visibility and how blogging fits into your visibility strategy. Having been an early adopter of blogging for business, you can imagine where I land on the subject when asked if it’s even necessary to blog!
The interview is wide-ranging and content-rich if I do say so myself (and from the feedback of the audience!). Several people jumped into the video to ask questions and contribute great tips as well. Thanks to Robyn Wright, Steve Payne, and Muhammad Mahdi for hopping in!
#Blab with Bonnie – Do You Have Effective Online Visibility
How Visibility Works on Blab
Because of the massive visibility opportunities that come with using Blab for live streaming video shows, I’ve moved Adventures in Visibility from Google+ Hangouts on Air to Blab. When you “subscribe” to my channel, you’ll get notifications when I schedule a new show and watch replays of previous shows. (We discussed this at minute 38:00 on the video)
- By subscribing to a specific show, you show up in the audience list and others can easily follow you on Blab and Twitter.
- When you attend the live show, there is a ping that you joined.
- When you participate in the live text chat, you are seen by the host and guests as well as the rest of the audience (a great way to connect with new folks).
- When you tweet about the show, you are seen and appreciated by the show host.
- And when you jump into the video stream during Q&A or when invited by the host, well, your visibility skyrockets. Just ask MaAnna Stephenson about what’s happened to her business since she’s started “blabbing!”
If you have comments or questions about any of the content we covered or online visibility strategies and tactics, please post them in the comments or reach out to me on Twitter or Facebook. And, don’t forget to subscribe to my Blab channel so you don’t miss my next show!
P.S. Click the image below to get on the early bird list for the next Online Visibility Challenge! Boost your visibility, build your audience and your business!