I'm excited to work with you in the coming weeks. Here's what you can expect:
- An experienced partner to help you get your first Kindle ebook published and ready for sale quickly
- A powerful tactic to increase your online visibility on the world’s largest ecommerce site
- Help from my experienced team to properly format your Kindle ebook
- Feedback on your ebook content
- Tips for using images in your ebook
- Up to 3 hours of one on one consulting on content, publishing and promotion tactics
- Action and Implementation
- A Kindle ebook published within 4-6 weeks!
Here's what to do next…
1. Download the two documents linked below (right click and save to a folder on your computer)
Kindle Book Worksheet (word doc)
Kindle Ebook Checklist (pdf)
2. Set up a free Dropbox account (if you don't already have one). This is the easiest way for us to share files (documents and images)
3. Submit a ticket at my support desk requesting to set up your first consulting appointment. Please include three days and times you're available so my VA can find a mutually convenient time for us to meet. Click here to access support desk (you may want to bookmark the page)
I look forward to connecting with you soon!