Article Marketing & Online Visibility – The Quickest Path to Hearing “I See You Everywhere” by guest author, Jeff Herring.
Article Marketing is the perfect vehicle to establish your strong and dominant Online Visibility. This is because for each article you create, you can spread it all over the internet in minutes a day.
What holds many people back from creating strong Online Visibility is the false belief that you have to be found all over the Internet. Here’s the really good news: you do not have to be found all over the Internet.
The even better news is you only want to be found all over your niche. And when you combine article marketing and social marketing, you have a strategy that will get you to Online Visibility in a hurry.
3 Steps to Online Visibility
1) Create a high quality article around a topic in your niche – When you submit your article and have it published on EzineArticles, you are getting your information in front of over 30 million unique visitors a month. That’s over a million a day and about 3500 just in the time it takes you to read this article.
That alone is some fairly significant visibility online.
But it does not stop there. People with their own websites, blogs and newsletters come to EzineArticles looking for content for their sites. When they use your content, complete with links back to you, then you are dramatically increasing your online visibility in front of other people’s traffic and list community.
2) Spread your article all over Social Media Platforms – Some of this done for you when you sign up to have “new article alerts” sent to Twitter when a new article is published. And if you have your Twitter account properly integrated, these “new article alerts” are also seen on Facebook, LinkedIn, your blog and other places.
The mistake is to stop there. Don’t. The next step is to take parts of your article and syndicate and repurpose it all over the Social Media world.
Here are some of the parts of your article you can spread all over your Social Marketing sites, complete with a link to the full article:
- Your article title
- Your article description
- The opening sentence of your article
- Quotes from your article
- Bullet points from your article
- Sub-headings from your article
- Your article resource box
And here are just a few suggestions about where you can post these parts of your article:
- Your blog
- Stumbled Upon
- And many more
3) Multiplying your results – Now that is what you can do with just one article. I wonder what would happen when you did this with every article?
Hint: “I see you everywhere….”
And a great way to get started being seen everywhere in your niche is to create great quality articles. You can get started by claiming your Free Instant Access to 2 of my Instant Article Creation Templates when you visit my blog at http://GreatArticleMarketingBlog.com – look in the upper right hand corner for the templates.
And after you get the templates, you can learn much more about Article Marketing & Online Visibility.
From Jeff Herring – The Article Marketing Guy and The Great Article Marketing Network.
Image by Shutterstock.com