If you have a business, whether online or local bricks and mortar, you probably know you need to have a website. There are a lot of options for building a website and in this Adventure with website creation expert, Christina Hills, we discuss how WordPress can serve your needs both as a website, blog and contribute to your overall visibility on the web.
Some of the topics Christina and I tackle on the show are:
- Why it is important for business owners to know how to build and maintain a website instead of having a webmaster take care of it
- What kind of people can benefit from learning WordPress
- What kind of websites can you build with WordPress?
- Why WordPress is better than other website tools out there
- What was Christina’s most memorable adventure
Download Christina Hills Free Report on WordPress Design
Download the Audio
For your convenience, the mp3 is posted below, from the live show with Christina:
About the Guest
Christina Hills is a speaker, educator, mentor and Internet Marketing expert to non-techie entrepreneurs who want to build an online business using WordPress as their website platform. She puts the fun into teaching technology and empowers business owners to be in full control of their marketing.
Join Me for Future Adventures in Visibility
- Watch previous Adventures
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
(if you enjoyed this interview, please rate and review it on iTunes!)
Do you have a question about how to create a more visible presence on the Web? Click here to record your question and I’ll include it along with my answer in an upcoming show!