Podcasting is new again! Everyday I hear about from a colleague that they have started a podcast and are looking for guests to interview. Why should you start a podcast? How can a podcast help you build your visibility and business? That’s what and I talk about during this Adventure in Visibility.
On the Hangout Ellen and I discuss:
- Why Ellen decided to add podcasting to her marketing and why you should too
- What you need to do before your start a podcast
- The reason you have much less podcasting competition that you might think
- What Apple’s new operating system coming this fall means for podcasting (and you!)
- What podcasting means for getting (and staying!) visible
- Ellen’s most memorable adventure (due to technical difficulties, you can only hear it on the audio version)
Known for her relaxed questioning style, Online Marketing Strategist and Telesummit Expert Dr. Ellen Britt has interviewed some of the most respected names in marketing and self-development. Through her Pink Coattails Mastermind, she teaches savvy women entrepreneurs how to take their knowledge and expertise and transform it into genuine influence.
Connect with Ellen
For your convenience, the mp3 and transcript are posted below, from the live Hangout with Ellen.
Do you know someone who has an outstanding online presence? Someone who has created massive visibility? Let me know in the comments and I’ll reach out and invite them to be a guest on Adventures in Visibility!
To get reminders about when Adventures are scheduled and when replays are posted, you can get on the list and follow me on Google+. Be sure to let me know you want to be added to my Adventures in Visibility Notification Circle so you get the invitation directly through Google+.