The big news recently is that Pinterest is now the #3 social media website – in March, it’s the third most visited site after Facebook and Twitter, according to a study by Experian Marketing Research
It isn’t often that a new social media channel bursts on the scene this way – something totally new and different and making a huge impact – and if you’re not engaging it for your blog and business, you’re missing out on great traffic to your website. I know it just seems like “one more channel” to take up your time. But with it growing to #3 – we just can’t ignore it anymore.
In this FREE 1 hour training you will learn:
- How to set up and brand your Pinterest account
- How to create a Pinterest presence on your website
- How to build a “Pinworthy” blog so others promote it for you!
- Top resources for “Pinnable” images – and where NOT to pin from
- And a BADASS surprise just for you!
It’s time to become a Pinnovator!
Use the form on the top right to register to get immediate access to the free replay video and audio.
Jessica Kupferman and Sammi Johnson
Join me and the gals from BadAss Biz for a content rich webinar on how to get started using Pinterest with your Business Blog!