“From Blog to eBook: How to Create New Revenue Streams with Amazon’s Kindle Ebook Program”
Webinar on Demand
You Get the Webinar Recording, MP3, Transcript, Cheat Sheet and More!
Most people write a post and that’s the end of it. You’re probably syndicating your blog feed to the usual places: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, at the very least. And that’s a good thing. Yet there are many other ways to get more mileage out of your blog content. Content syndication is one part of the equation. In this webinar you’ll learn how to use the “low hanging fruit” on your blog to position yourself as an author and create new streams of passive income with Kindle ebooks.
- The difference between repurposing and syndication
- Why you should repurpose your blog content
- A simple 13 step process to create an ebook from your blog
- How to build your list with a Kindle ebook
- 3 ways to promote your ebook on Amazon, the largest ecommerce site on the Web
- 90 minute live training webinar on how to create a Kindle ebook from your blog, with Q&A
- Video and audio (mp3) replay for your review (providing all the technology behaves!)
- Edited transcript of the program (for you who prefer reading to learn new information)
- Pdf of slides (more reference material if you like pictures & bullet points)
NEW! Bonus “cheat sheet” with 10 Kindle eBook formatting tips
is an Online Visibility Expert and Founder of The Blog Squad. She works with service professionals and small business owners to leverage blogs for their business, as well as strategically use social media tools to boost online visibility to get more traffic, leads, customers and opportunities. Denise writes on two marketing blogs, is a co-author of bestselling books “Success Secrets of Social Media Superstars”
and “Trust Your Heart: Transform Your Ideas Into Income.”
She frequently speaks at conferences about business blogging and how to gain expert status through social marketing. She has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Newsday, Canada’s National Post, FastCompany Online, as well as many other online and offline publications. Denise was recently featured in the documentary film, Women in Business 2.0.
Learn How to Make Money From Your Blog Posts Now with a One Time Payment of $57