Amazon.com’s Kindle Direct Publishing system is The Ultimate Platform for Getting More Visibility and Attracting More Clients for Your Business from the largest ecommerce site on the Web. With millions of customers looking for content in every category, you can’t afford NOT to be found on Amazon.
There could be many reasons why you’re just not getting to it.
Maybe you feel like you don’t have time to figure out how to properly format your document …
Or you’re not sure how to price and promote a Kindle ebook…
Or you don’t know if your content is right for publishing…
Or you’re confused about what steps to take and what has to happen first…
Or you feel that you need to write 200 pages- or more- in order to publish…
The good news is that none of these need to stop you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Consulting and advice on selecting an appropriate existing piece of non-fiction content that can be repurposed
- NEW! If you prefer creating an expert interivew, I will record an interview with you that can be transcribed and formated for your Kindle ebook
- Check list of all elements required to format and publish your ebook
- Your word document formatted for Kindle upload with cover, images and table of contents
- Tutorial on how to set up your Kindle publishing account
- Upload and submit your ebook for publication
- Consulting on initial pricing strategy for your first ebook
- Develop strategy and action plan to drive traffic and launch your ebook
- Tips for taking advantage of Amazon’s KDP Select Program to boost your income, sales and leads (295,000 ebooks were borrowed in December 2011 and authors get paid for each borrow)
- Two custom images to promote your ebook on your blog or website
- Review and feedback on your Author Connect page
- Up to 3 hours of consulting with Denise Wakeman to accomplish the above. [$1,200 value]
- Your ebook published in 4-6 weeks*
- Accountability and GUARANTEE** that you will get a Kindle ebook published. No more wishing and thinking about it.
- Not a “how to write a book” program
- Not an editing service
- Not a graphic design service
- Not for fiction [I don’t know the nuances of publishing fiction]
- An experienced partner to help you get your first Kindle ebook published and ready for sale quickly
- Your Kindle ebook formatted by my experienced team
- Feedback on your ebook content
- Tips for using images in your ebook
- Up to 3 hours of one on one consulting on content, publishing and promotion tactics
- Action and Implementation
- Building your reputation, visibility, and business by helping you become a published author on the most trafficked Internet retail destinations worldwide
Then consider upgrading to Jumpstart PLUS.All of the above PLUS: Get your new ebook promoted to my combined community of over 35,000 solo entrepreneurs and business owners via social media, blog post and email [appropriate methods of promotion to be determined based on your audience].